Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ouchie

I have an earache y'all!
It is more annoying than painful. It feels like I have water in my ear, and this crappy dull pain is radiating in my mouth and on the side of my head. I can also hear my heartbeat in my ear which is beyond annoying, although I am glad it is beating. I am sitting here with a cotton ball in my ear like an old lady. I had no idea that anyone past two got earaches.
My mom said I got it from sleeping under the fan which may be true. But I simply can not sleep in this hot ass house without the fan on high! The other night I tried it, and ended up having to sleep in the living room, where, from some reason, it is cool as ice.
So pray for me. Pray that it goes away so I can get back in the pool and listen to both pieces of my earphones.

No comments: