Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Elbow Grease

Good morning all!
I am refreshed and emotionally stable after licking my wounds from the New Boy blow off. You will be pleased to know that I have written him off as a dick, and I am now back on track.
If this little sitch taught me anything, it was that I can actually pull a hot guy. Thus, I joined two fatty dating sites and put up a Craigslist ad. I am going to have to put some elbow grease into finding a man if I am ever going to rid myself of this hymen.
Now, many of you may be thinking of what was the great Craigslist disaster of 2009- when I ended up talking to that dude from Morehouse with a height complex. Yes...let's just pray the dudes I pull this time around are a bit normal...and tall. As usual, I will keep you posted on the progress or lack there of.

No comments: