Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tempted to Touch

I can not get Faux-Mega off of my mind!
I mean, he was just so...FINE!
I was telling Ms. Diana about him, my pool buddy, and she said that my face lit up when I talked about him. She said that I was..."enchanted."
Enchanted. Hmmm.
Guys, all I can do is laugh at myself because I know what he was and what he wanted from me. But he was nice and FINE and had the cutest Southern accent. You know that I love my men tall, dark, and country! And he totally was all three!
I am trying to chill and not over think this but it is soooo hard! Like, I wonder, is he thinking about me at all. And yes, I know the answer to that too. But I want something to become of this.
And not just because I think he is good looking, but also so I can have some type of something with him so I am not left feeling like an emotionally immature hoe that played into a pretty boy's trap!
Plus, a part of me wants to reverse everything- have him over and just be Rated-G to balance everything out so that I have some dignity. I mean, my actions with him felt nice, but not good, you know? I was moving really fast with a boy I didn't know! But on the other hand, I work from home, my roomies are gone during the day, and I am young and cute and single. Who needs dignity?!

No comments: