Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Matchmaker

For as long as I can remember, I have been a matchmaker. Sadly, I can not say that I have been the best one or had the greatest results, but it is something that I enjoy doing.
With that being said, I have decided to try and hook-up Taji and Connie. Connie, of course, is the roomie, but I am not sure if I have mentioned Taji before. He is my buddy from high school, one of the few boys in my life that I can tolerate. Muslim. Divorced. Has a kid. Hella smart and really, really light skinned? Not ringing a bell? Anyway, he is cool.
The first stage is over. They have approved of each other's Facebook pictures. I have invited Taji over for dinner sometime next week, and I have to say, I am excited about it.
Why would Connie and Taji make a cute couple? Well, they are both cute. They are both short. They are both cool, and they are both REALLY into sex, to say the least. I smell love in the air:) I shall keep you posted. I have a gut feeling that this is going to work out. However, knowing my life, it could also be a complete and total disaster.

1 comment:

Sunira said...

LOL I thought I saw Taji at Shorty Howell Park the other day but it was just his dopplganger.

Where do you live, Holly? It's been about seven years but maybe we should do lunch or something.