Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Bad Idea

Remember when I told you that I was setting up my roommate Connie and my friend Taji?
OK, from the moment that I said it, I knew that it was a bad idea. But it was one of those things that just gets put in the air and you can't take it back! After they saw each other's pics, I got hounding from both ends. Give her my number. When is he coming over for dinner? Sigh. I sat on it as long as I could.
What caused the change of heart? Well, after some mild deliberation, I decided that it may not be such a grand idea to hook up the two most sexually charged people that I know, especially when I live with one! Connie already walks around in her undies. The day that I walk out of my room for a late night potty visit and Taji is naked, peeing in the bathroom, is the day that I just drop dead!
Taji had been texting me like crazy for contact info and Connie had been dropping hints all last week, talking about how much she needed ass. So, kicking myself, I handed Taji the digits, just to come home an hour later and see that they were already talking on the phone.
You all know how much I hate to be a blocker, but I'm sorry. I have NO desire to hear two of my besties smashing! And believe me, if phone cakin' has already occurred, sexin' is on the way.
Maybe I am wrong and this will turn into a whirlwind, innocent love affair. But I doubt it very seriously. Next time I will keep my mouth shut.

No comments: