Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Miss WishIWasDependent

You know, men and woman alike have made it sound like being a Ms. Independent is a good thing. I can't agree, seeing that I will only have 5 bucks in my bank account after my Internet payment clears. Hope I don't get hungry.
I mean yeah, I like coming and going as I please and not being SUPER annoyed by my family, but there are some points where I just want to stop, go outside and yell, "Hey, I need some help here!"
The other day, while trying to juggle my gym bag, computer bag, purse, and new fan up the hill, I fell...hard. And I waited for one of my brothers to come help me, but of course, one is in school and I don't live with the other anymore. So, I had to get up, dust the dirt off my dress, and drag my belongings to the house.
I am assuming it gets a little better. I am not mad about it or resentful or anything. I like being on my own. I am just PRAYING that it gets a wee bit easier.

No comments: