Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Checkers and a Movie

Last night I went to see Saw 3D with boy I went on date with. But I'm hesitant to say that this was a date. I don't know, didn't feel like one, but it was DRASTICALLY more comfortable than the actual date we went on.
Any who, we went to see Saw 3D. To be honest, I stopped keeping up with Saw after the second one, so to come in at 7 was interesting. I will say this, boy was really excited when someone got a limb chopped, and I was annoyed that I payed 12 bucks to use those 3D glasses for there to only be one or two 3D tricks. But it was fun. I was totally happy to be getting out of the house.
Afterward, we went and got food and Checkers and came back to my house to eat. Totally PG. I laid my head on his chest and he went to sleep, but not me. He snores...terribly. He went home after like the third time I woke him up. All and all, a good night.

No comments: