Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Love Connection

Taji is coming over tonight to meet Connie, and all I can think about is what a terrible idea this whole thing was on my end. All I can think of is me waking up to Taji naked cooking eggs in the kitchen. Gross.
This whole thing has taught me to think before I speak. Now, if this goes south, it will be my fault for mentioning it. And if it works out, it will be my fault for mentioning it.
OK, this may have something to do with me being a control freak, but I hate it when my friends get to know each other because in the past, if they ended up hating each other, they both got mad at me! Why didn't you tell me she was an ass? Why didn't you tell me he was a dick? It's bad business all around.
If I hear them doin' it, I swear, I will hang myself from my ceiling fan. Again, gross.

No comments: