Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

P on the Brain

I woke up this morning thinking about P. Uh oh...
Don't tell Dorothy...or Fran...or any of my other close friends for that matter. Dorothy reminds me nearly every conversation to call ATT and get some type of parenting plan where his number is permanently blocked. And I can not hint at mentioning him to Fran without her blurting "I don't like him!" So I miss him in silence.
And I do miss him. I miss talking to him as frequently as I used to. Besides being a complete dick, he was really funny and got all my jokes. And yes, I know that it is best that we don't talk frequently. I'm just sayin'...I miss him a wee bit. That's all.
So today, I have to stay busy. If I don't, I will slip up and call him, and in the event that he does not answer, I will just be hurt and pissed off. So goal of the day: stay busy...and put my cell in my purse and put my purse in the other room. Just a precaution taken not to call him...but what will I do when I go in the kitchen to make my lunch?

No comments: