Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sugar Mama

Lately I have been feeling like my moral code has been a bit shaky. Things, ideas- they run across my mind and I am not all together sure that they are the right things to do.
Example? Well, for the past month I have been toying with the idea of posting an ad for a Sugar Mama on Craigslist- an old, lonely lesbian woman who would buy me stuff and pay my bills in exchange for hugs and cheek kisses.
I have attempted to post this ad over the past month tons of times, but I just can not bring myself to do it. I don't want to use anybody, you know? I am just tired of being broke! The only thing I have worth anything to offer anyone is my time. My wardrobe in STUCK in 2008! I need a closet update and my power bill paid. In exchange for my Sug taking care of this, I would like totally chill with her and go out to eat with her and everything. I am not above having fun to take care of my necessities...as long as the fun stays above the waist of course. It's a situation where I feel like everyone would get what they want.
So why is it so hard for me to publish the post? Sigh. Not sure. But I need to get it together. I am not trying to live in the dark, and Winter is around the corner. I need a new coat.

No comments: