Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

He's Just Not That Into Me

So, last night I called boy I went on date with to chat. He has been over my house a couple of times, and I was becoming a little sweet on him. So I figured it was due time to ask him how he felt and he was like, "What?" And I repeat myself and he is like, "Huh?"
Not a good sign.
I go, "Are you attracted to me or not?"
And he goes, "Not yet."
And I'm like, "Not yet?!"
So he goes, "OK, are you mad?"
I had to pause. No, I wasn't mad. Really, I wasn't. I was a little hurt and HUMILIATED, but not mad. I'm like, if you were not attracted to me, at all, why the Hell did you come over my house those times and kiss me and hold me? So this I asked, but in a calmer tone, and he goes: "Honestly, because I wanted to make you happy."
And I'm like, if you don't like me, why the *$%# do you care if I am happy or not? This I ask in a calmer voice.
His response, "You're mad."
Sigh. I can get someone not being into me. Not everyone will be. That is the way of the world. What is friggin' baffling to me is that he could not be into me at all but still come to my house and let me be all under him! But for real, I am not mad at him. I just have to lick my wounds and move on.

No comments: