Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Daddy Annoyance

So, I finally reached Pops...after numerous texts and calls that went unanswered.
Just to catch you up, he was supposed to come on Wednesday. Then he said he was coming today. Now, this evening, after calling him all morning, he is saying he will be here in time for dinner and a movie on tomorrow.
At this point, he could come or he could not come, even though I really want to see him. I am now mad about his COMPLETE disregard for my time! I did nothing yesterday because I didn't want to miss his call- I wanted to be available if he just showed up looking for me at my house. Today, I did nothing, hoping he would just show up at the house. And tomorrow, I will do the same thing, because again, he was not clear on what time he would get here.
Guys, I am so annoyed at this point, I don't even know what to do.

No comments: