Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Robotics

Today Date Boy came over to my house. The disguise: watching Hulu. The plan: to discuss a previous phone conversation that, in short, went wrong. And of course, for some rated G-rated cuddling and such.
After exing out the Hulu and talking about the last talk, I'm cuddle ready. So I lay my head on his lap. Nothing. I have to tell him to cuddle me. In response, he plops his hand on my boob. Sigh. I slap his hand and redirect the touching. He touches my side. Uncomfortable. Too close to my vagina. I ask him to caress my shoulders. The result: up and down robotic touching. Suggest massaging. The conclusion: weird neck pinching. Backrub lacks ANY sensuality.
I sit up, look him in his face and say, "We have no body chemistry!"
He says I'm moving too fast. I remind him he is the one who put his hand on my boob.
I tell him he has three minutes to get it together. Round two of robotics begins. Disappointed and mildly satisfied. He says this is our first time touching each other. True dat.
I walk him to the door. I must prepare to go swimming. We give each other a stiff hug. He leaves. Door slams. I reopen it. Ask him if he knows how to get home. He says yes. Expresses that he feels that he has been kicked out. I deny this. He drives off.
Reflecting on the overall experience, I text him and thank him for coming to see me. I like him and I am not sure if that was expressed. He thanks me for having him over. I smile, looking forward to teaching him how to touch me.

No comments: