Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Herp Face

A couple of weeks ago a girlfriend of mine called me with possibly the scariest story I have ever heard. OK, so she wakes up and sees she has a pimple on her face. But it is all itchy and burny, but she is like, OK, I will just keep my eye on this. The next day it is worst, so she goes to the doctor and the doc says that she Herp on her face. AHHHHHH! But like cold sore Herp, not sex Herp. HSV1. The doctor explained to her that HSV1 is above the waist and HSV2 is below. How did she get it on her face? The doctor said she could have got it from opening the bathroom door after she peed at work. She also shares a desk at work, which is a possibility. So she adviced that she start carrying around hand sanitizer, opening doors with a tissue, and just being careful. Then she gave her some cream for the bump. Good thing she went to the doctor. The doctor said she could have very quickly had bumps all over her face.
AHHHHH! So since she told me this, I have been afraid to touch my own vag, scared I touched some Herp when I went to the mailbox and could give it to myself. I have sanitized my hands so much that they are cracking! It looks like I have been scrubbing them on bricks! As if I don't have enough to worry about, now I could possibly unknowingly Herp myself?? YIKES! And here I was concerned because I kissed boy I went on date with and touched Faux Mega...where I should not have. I should have also been concerned about touching the bathroom door at the mall. When does it end?? From now on, consider me on an even more elevated Herp Alert.

No comments: