Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

And All That Jazz!

Hello Readers! I write to you today from Chicago. Little tid bit: this is where my family is originally from. So for some reason, when I got out of the airport shuttle in the middle of downtown Chi, I thought I would recognize everything. Of course, I didn't, lol! But I do feel connected.
I have only been here a few hours, but there are a few things that I LOVE about this place that may cause me to consider moving here.
  • Chicago is the home of the ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST Middle Eastern men I have ever seen!
  • Chicago is the home of the ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST Indian men I have ever seen! And they are all super brown and super tall and super well tailored!
  • There is a Chase Bank and a McDonald's on every corner!
  • The city somehow feels old and new at the same time!
  • Everyone is really chic, like in NY, minus the poopy attitude!
  • Men in cardigans. I have a major thing for men in cardigans. And they are everywhere!
  • The CVS here carries the $.25 chocolate dipped granolas!

This trip is going to be awesome!

No comments: