Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Little Too Honest

So I was talking to boy I went on date with yesterday, and the convo was going well, until, in typical Holly fashion, I made it unbearably uncomfortable. We were just chatting you know, and I blurted, "I miss you."
And he was like, "Oh yeah?"
And I was like, "Yeah."
Silence.
So, in tune with keeping things awkward, I blurted, "OK, I'm taking it back. Let's pretend I didn't say that."
And he was like, "How can you take something you said back? If you take it back, you didn't mean it."
And I go, "I meant it, but I'm taking it back because it clearly made you uncomfortable. I feel like I am too honest. I need to know when to keep things to myself."
Then he goes, [Grunt] "You need to learn how to not take things so seriously."
And I go, "Are you telling me I need to chill?"
"Yes."
Silence.
But then he goes, "So...what do you miss about me?"

No comments: