Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

I don't like it when I hold the door for someone on the elevator and they get off before me. Because I had to be nice, they get off before me and delay my progress to where I have to go. Would it be inappropriate to ask them as the door is closing what floor they are going to to then decide if I want to put my hand in between the elevator doors?
I don't like those new toilet seats with the plastic on them. The ones where you have to wave you hand in front of the censor for the plastic to rotate. Where is that plastic coming from? Is it recycled? Sometimes I forget to wave, so I sit on someone's recycled booty plastic! But maybe they did a courtesy wave when they were done. I do, but sadly, I doubt that others do. Oh, and does anyone sanitize those public hand sanitizer dispensors? Again, I do, but who knows how many people didn't before I came along?
I HATE KIDS THAT POINT AND STARE! Yesterday, in the airport bathroom, this kid was starring and pointing at me while his mom's back was turned and I stuck my toung out at him and he shot me the finger and I shot it back then he turned around. Rude! I try not to have COMPLETE disdain for kids...but I do, sadly.
Why are there no condoms for balls? I plan to invent a latex jock strap so that women can be completely protected from ball germs. They will be scented and washable. I can't believe no one has thought of this before. Just some thoughts...

No comments: