Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lit Like A Connie

A couple of minutes ago Connie came in laughing. She walked in the door and hit the floor...drunk. I helped her up and tucked her into bed before she emerged mere seconds later in her underwear to go to the bathroom...still laughing.
So, I tucked her back in and got her a bottle of water. I watched her do a drunken search of her purse, making sure that she had all her money. But of course, her phone was missing.
So, she gives me the keys to go check her car for her phone. Apparently, I took to long, because she snatched the keys and ran out to her car in her underwear. Seconds later, she came bursting back into the house, phone in hand, and I pushed her back to her room.
Now, as I type, I can hear her puking in the bathroom. This is going to be a long night, lol.

No comments: