Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friend Dumped

I pride myself on being a good friend. I don't want to sound cocky, but it's true, I am. Hense why I still have friends from like kindergarten that stay in touch. And this isn't just me talking. People tell me all the time what a grand buddy I am. So you can imagine how hard it is for me to come to terms with being friend dumped.
One of the friends that I feel dumped me is my girl Jamaica. This pill is hard to swollow, because she has proven to be an amazing friend in the past. But she has gotten a really awesome, yet demanding, new job and, I'm assuming doesn't have the time to talk to me. This kind of bugs me, seeing that whenever she calls me with issues, I am there to listen, always available, no matter what I am doing. Why? Because I am a good friend. She just continuously jilts me. Whenever I call, she does not answer. And the other day, when she did answer, she gave me some story about getting bad reception in her apartment. But it isn't bad when she calls me to vent about her life. I also kind of feel like I am no longer educated enough or something to be her buddy, seeing that she hangs out with all her cool grad school friends now. Sigh. I miss talking to her, and have issues myself as of late. No answer.
The other friend I don't know what her issue is. I have tried all venues to reach her, and I can't. I used to assume that she was busy, but clearly she isn't, because she texts our mutual friend all of the time. Our last convo was cool. We hung up on good terms. This is sooo annoying, because I have no idea why I have not heard from her in like ages.
Sad face.

No comments: