Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Grunt and Eye Roll

I can not find my keys.
The party was a bust.
My feet hurt.
So I return home to find Taji greeting me at my door.
Grunt. Eye Roll.
I come into my room and kick off my shoes, just for him to tell me I was not gone long. Apparently, I was not gone long enough for his taste. Apparently, two and a half hours is not long enough to bang my roommate and piss your territory.
Am I mad at Taji? No. He is one of my best male besties. I am mad at myself for thinking I would be cool with this. I get highly uncomfortable when a man, friend or foe, is in my space. And sure, he is in Connie's room, but it doesn't matter, because it's still the house I am living in for the time being.
It is one something in the morning. He still is not gone. I am sitting here, earphones in, listening to the love below on high, wishing upon a star that he is gone when I wake up. If not, I'm sorry, but I think that I will have to begin Operation Hateration. I hope it doesn't come to that.

No comments: