Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jilted

So I told you guys FauxMega texted me on Friday and was all about coming to see me. But on Monday, I got back into town and he was busy, so he rescheduled for today. Busy again.
Being jilted is a sucky feeling. You're not sad, you are just pissed off and irritated with a tight face. I'll be honest. I like FauxMega because he is fine, nice, and has a KILLER body. I don't know him well enough, sadly, to like him for any other reasons. But I gotta say here (and I may be being selfish) that I want a guy that is totally dedicated to me- one that doesn't have to pencil me in making out with me in between his physical training sessions. But I still want him to come over...is that weak or what? I really miss the good old days when I had dignity and a remnants of a moral code.

No comments: