Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Change of Scene

I love Atlanta, but I wonder if it is time for me to move.
I have thought about leaving the city, but not really thought about it if you know what I mean. But as of late, I have found myself getting increasingly impatient and bored with my surroundings. For example, I am going to DIE if I have to attend another "exclusive" party with 100 tall girls in short dresses on the arms of men who wear shades inside and scarves as necklaces.
I grew up here. The bulk of my childhood friends are here. I know the city like the back of my hand. However, I fear that if I do not leave-for school or work or otherwise-I will never leave. I will get married and have kids that never leave the East Point city limits, and that will make me want to hack myself!
I just yearn to feel excited about something new like I did when I arrived in New Orleans for school and like I do whenever I travel for my job. I don't know. This is just something that has been on my mind. Three months shy of my 26 birthday, I have a hankerin' for a new adventure.

No comments: